Paid Family and Medical Leave — If you can’t work because you are sick with COVID-19 or are caring for a family member who has it, you may be able to apply for partial wage replacement through Washington’s new Paid Family and Medical Leave program. (Some union workers with long-term collective bargaining agreements aren’t eligible to participate until their contracts are renegotiated, reopened or expired.) Learn more here.